Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thrift Store(ies) 11/7



We go to our local thrift stores on Wednesday because it's Family Day, and most items are 50% off.  Yesterday was no exception.  We went to 1 Salvation Army and 1 Goodwill and found these gems (top left-right):
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Clayton shirt
  • Harley-Davidson Sturgis 1996 t shirt
  • Lacoste polo shirt
  • Reyn Spooner Silk Red Sox shirt - SOLD! $30.00
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Terrier polo shirt (I have never seen one before)
  • Ralph Lauren sweater
  • Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren long sleeve shirt
  • Tori Richard Hawaiian shirt
  • Harley-Davidson dealer t shirt
Bottom:
  • Silver jeans
  • Diesel Cochise jeans - SOLD! $31.99
  • 7 For All Mankind A pocket jeans - SOLD! $35.99
  • Bloomies Eiffel Tower coffee cup
  • Lavazza coffee cup - SOLD! $10.00
  • 2 cross stitch kits
All in all, a very good day! It started snowing while we were in the second thrift store we went to, but there was no accumulation.  Cold as heck, though!  We did very well at the Goodwill, 3 of the items I got were 50% off, and 1 was $1.00!  We got home to find out that I had made 2 sales on Ebay for a total of 4 yesterday.  I had 20+ items end yesterday, so coupled with the new items, I have a lot of listing to do today!  Well, I better get going!

2 comments:

  1. We recently found one of the Polo Terrier shirts. Like you we had never seen one. It did very well and I will keep my eye out for these in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I listed mine for $49.99, based on the fact that I have never seen one, and I could not find much info anywhere. We'll see what happens!

    ReplyDelete