Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tag Sale Treasure Hunt 11/3


With only 4 tag sales today, my hopes of finding something good were not too high. The first sale was a bust, the second was an estate sale. Even though I have never had great luck at estate sales, they intrigue me greatly. There was a large crowd there already when we arrived. I saw a man walking to his car carrying two nice Pyrex bowls. NOOOOOO!!  After a little poking around, I found a Pyrex Americana Cinderella bowl, #444. It has some scratches on it, so we are going to keep it. It was only $1.00.  We also found a pair of SAS shoes for $1.00.
The 3rd yard sale was terrible, and the fourth was at an address we had been to twice previous. Here I found a bag of K'Nex parts for $1.00.  I will add these to the K'Nex lot that I will list when I get at least a pound.
On the way home we decided to stop at a Goodwill that is close to our house. I found an Oreo coffee mug first. Then I spotted a Fire-King peach luster coffee cup. I have terrible luck reselling Fire-King, but I cannot resist it's charm. Spent a buck on that.
Then I made my way over to mens shirts. Nothing....nothing....nothing...wait what's this? A Reyn Spooner? Cool! Another one! And another! Holy cow! One more! 4 all together. There were also about 8-10 Go Barefoot Hawaiian shirts.  I had never heard of these, but I bought one anyway.  I think someone got rid of their Hawaiian shirt collection, cause they are all large.
Here they are!





No comments:

Post a Comment