Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tag Sale Treasure Hunt 11/10

Very few yard sales again today as the season winds down. There was a parking lot sale at a local school this morning, which was quite good.  There were about 40 vendors there. I found the Pyrex Butterfly Gold covered casserole for $5.00, and the 2 Revere Ware saucepans for $1.00 each.  Autumn got the Clairol Kindness curlers for $1.00.
We hit the remaining yard sales next.  At one I got 11 Corelle Spring Blossom Green coffee cups for free (1 is pictured above), and a Tapout shirt for $1.00.  We also picked up an Under Armour vest and a pair of Clarks shoes at another sale for $3.00.
We stopped by the Goodwill next.  I had filled up a card (every $5.00 you spend, you get a stamp on your card, get 20 stamps, you get $5.00 off your next purchase). I have been having very good luck at this Goodwill lately, and today was no exception. I scored 3 Polo Ralph Lauren shirts; 1 was a Big Pony, another was a Dual Match. Also a nice Cooke Street Hawaiian shirt, and a North Face western style shirt. Bottom line: 5 great shirts for $13.00.
The flea market is now closed, so I will spend tomorrow listing.  Autumn is cleaning up a bunch of shoes, so I will get those listed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment