Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Set Up In Minutes.....

Thank you Kari from She Thrifts, $he Scores! for the link and follow!  Much appreciated!
Our router started going on the fritz a few days ago. After opening my browser, the first few pages would load fine, then it just wouldn't connect after that.  So after some troubleshooting by my tech guru Autumn, we decided to buy a new router.  We took a trip to our local Staples and after conversing with a very helpful employee, we decided to get a Linksys E1200 (pictured above).  After all it was MUCH cooler looking than my previous Linksys router, what with the antenna and all....
I began to set it up after Autumn had installed the software, and right off the bat we have problems.  Finally 67 minutes later (set up in minutes) Autumn's laptop is connected.  Now on to my desktop, which I'm pretty sure was owned previously by Fred Flintstone.  153 minutes later (set up in minutes) that is connected.  Now we have our wireless printer.  All I can say about that is the customer service at Brother is very good.
On the plus side, that orange telephone I bought Sunday sold today for $59.99.  Even with free shipping, I still made a great profit.  I also sold a lot of 187 magnetic letters for $19.99.  That was a bit of a surprise.  Tomorrow is our Salvation Army day, as 4 of the 5 price tag colors are 50% off.  Hopefully we will find some good items. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I usually do pretty well on phones, but when I saw this one, I knew it was a winner!

    ReplyDelete