Monday, October 22, 2012

Legos and Technics and Bionicles Oh My!

I would like to thank the good folks over at We are: Clamco for the link and follow!  Thank you!
Now on to business.  As seen in yesterdays post, Flea Market Finds, we found a whole bunch of mixed Legos, Bionicles, and various other building parts, pens, pencils, lint, a 357 Magnum shell casing (not kidding!), and my personal favorite:
Homer J. Simpson! This figure is from a Burger King promotion, and when you push a button on his back he lifts his arms.  So now, whenever I get a sale on Ebay, I press the button and yell "WOOOHOOO" in my best Homer voice. Homer I am keeping!
Anyway, I have found about 20 or so Lego mini figures including the coveted Kashyyyk Scout Trooper from Episode 3.
According to Brick Link, the holy grail of Lego info, this guy alone is worth what I paid for the whole box.  I am still in the process of separating everything into different types.  I think after I get everything pieced out, I will have enough to begin listing on Ebay.  I'm hoping I will have this finished today so I can begin listing tomorrow.



2 comments: