Thursday, October 18, 2012

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to Thrifting For A Living.  My name is Lou and I, along with my girlfriend Autumn, sell items we find at thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets on Ebay.  When we started, we sold men's clothing and sneakers, but have branched out considerably since then.  Our general plan of attack is on Wednesday we go to the Salvation Armies in our area (we have at least 6 in our general area) because 4 out of the 5 color tags are 50% off. On Saturday we go yard sailing, which will probably be slowing down soon as the weather worsens.  On Sunday, we go to a local outdoor flea market which has at most a month left.
My goal is to provide you, dear reader, with insights, highlights, the occasional blunder, and some humorous anecdotes from our thrifting adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lou!
    I look forward to reading more posts about your finds and sales. Thanks for following my blog and featuring me on your blog roll!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete