Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thrift Store(ies) 8/27

Our local Salvation Armies feature 50% off on 4 of the 5 color price tags every Wednesday. Needless to say, we go to as many as we can! Today was no different, and here is what we found.
Upon arriving at the closest (and one of the largest), I was quite surprised to see quite a few racks less than full. Usually this SA has a HUGE supply of stuff to go through. They were also in the process of changing things around for the fall.
I began going through the racks in my usual order, and after about 10-15 minutes had found nothing. Finally I found 3 silk Tommy Bahama shirts.


Okay, motivation has returned! Next I find a cool LL Bean Wool/Alpaca/Polyester pullover. Finally I hit the Blazers section and scored a Hugo Boss and Canali jacket.
Total cost: $22.94 or $3.82 per item. I should be able to break even by selling any one of these items.
Have a good one and happy thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment